Wednesday 4 August 2010

Back in London preparing for November's weekend retreat

It’s great to be here in London again after a wonderful holiday where I enjoyed some fantastic Yoga and relaxation.

Now that I’m back, I've been getting ready for my new Yoga retreat at Tilton House on 5-7th November.

I’ve designed the programme to be a wonderful tonic to prepare us for the winter season. I’m making it suitable for all levels and abilities, and of course, I’ll be offering individual attention, adjustments and support.

I’ve planned a weekend of relaxation and reinvigoration; I want to extend the feeling of well-being that we all feel during the summer months! So there'll be over 12 hours of Yoga, meditations and breathing exercises, along with wonderful food and views of the beautiful Sussex countryside.

You can read more about the weekend or book your place by clicking on the links. But don’t forget, you can always get in touch if you want to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment