Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year!



saying goodbye to 2011 ~ hello 2012 in Oz

welcOme 2012... so far so good!



It’s been a while since I’ve written a post and since January is a time for re-newed commitment, intentions, resolutions I decided that I would write more often. I am very good at sharing on my Facebook page and YogaRelax Facebook page and my Twitter page so in case you've not joined me there (yet) I'll endeavour to write more frequently here too! I hope to share more photos of events, retreats, classes as well as articles and guest bloggers to offer inspirations, enCOURAGEment and insights on life, Yoga, love and health.



To close 2011 I travelled half way around the world from my hOMe to Australia.. where I was able bask in the sunshine to re-new, re-AWAKEn, refresh and reflect by the ocean. Now I am back in the UK I am ready to make this  an amazing year for my self, my family, my friends and all the people I teach or treat...

New Year's marks a new start, so if you are into resolutions make them... I prefer intentions or visons of how you wish to see your life (more on that next blog).

I hope in 2012...you BElieve in YOUrself,  be mindful and present, whilst you live every precious mOMent with lve in your heart, a spring in your step (ooooh next season around the corner),  and a smile upon your face!

go out there and have a wonderful 2012!
Namaste
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment