Tuesday 6 March 2012

J♥Y - are you in with me to create more of it?

"Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy" Mother Theresa


Every week in my Yoga Classes I choose a theme that we work on and each class is different yet deepening the theme further...so...

This week let's create feelings of lightness and playfulness in our practice - so JOY flows...

we'll explore fluid movements in the vinyasas, to drench your soul with light n J♥Y frOM your hearts cultivating a juicy prACTice that saturates your whole BEing with J♥Y; the inherent BLISS (ananda) that resides within...

Together we'll explore letting go of having to know or anything that isn't serving you so you feel more free to explore this J♥Y n drink in the Divine -

cOMe join me on your mats n let my contagious J♥Y infect you in the sweetest way....
more on your mats Michelle ♥♥

details of my weekly themes can be found on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/YogaRelax

No comments:

Post a Comment