Saturday 19 January 2013

hOMe of Yoga

A friend shared a quote recently on FaceBook and it made me think this is how I feel about the hOMe of Yoga, where i teach my yoga classes  ; here's the quote 

"When we feel at home in ourselves, we discover a power to create connectedness and wholeness for others. We discover the consciousness which lets us create home for others, wherever we may be. One word for this is love, but another is hospitality. Hospitality is the ability to reach out and embrace others in a spirit of home. We can do this from our dwelling place but we can also do it from our hearts and minds when we feel at home within ourselves. Hospitality is the power to share home so that no one is a stranger and home becomes not just a place to live but a spirit that embraces and lives within us all" ~ David Spangler , the Four Faces of Home

I certainly feel through my own journey through life that I have cOMe to experience connectedness within my self, acknowledging that I am part of and an expression of consciousness. As i humbling bow in gratitude to my sadhana, I share with others frOM my heart.... 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment