Sunday 24 June 2012

Feelin' Juicy...

I am so into juicing - I just love to juice my veggies and have in the morning after my tumeric tea. I usually have my juice after my meditation to really wake up all my senses and feed my soul....

So I thought I'd share with you sOMe of my favourite juices!

feelin' a little green...
celery (I use all th etime as it's cleansing) 
apple (gala best)
thick slice of Lime
spinach leaves
cucumber
teaspoon of wheatgrass (optional)

deeply cleansing and remeber green is the colour for the heart chakra - anahata



earthy goodness ~ beets the blues!
beetroot (yummy earthiness)
celery (again)
cucumber
apple
lime
ginger (foor the tang)
carrot






Fresh juice provides us with minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins and so much more. All of these factors are vital to maintaining good health for the body mind and soul. If you make fresh juice a daily part of your diet, you will have increased energy, a glowing complexion, strengthened immune system, stronger bones and a reduced risk of disease. plus it's a great way to get your 5 a day in easily and plenty of veggies too instead of fruit.


I do love a fresh squeezed pur pineapple juice, but my veggies of celery and cucumber rock!


try it... you wont look back! it'll get your juices going...


Namaste
michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment